Feeling Alone in Your Calling?
- Am I as effective as I could be?
- What else could I do to get my message out?
- Is there someone out there who could mentor me and show me what to do next?
- Is there anyone out there willing to cheer me on or pray for me?
- Is there anyone else out there like me?
- Is there an association, online helps, and conference for people like me?
The answer is yes, Advanced Writers and Speakers Association (AWSA) was created by Christian women communicators who are the sisters who know what your life is like.
AWSA is currently taking applications for membership.
So if you are a Christian Woman Communicator and you agree with the following Scripture, please continue our application process…
Believe and profess that “God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him will have everlasting life.” John 3:16.
NEXT, consider if have you done any TWO of the following…
- Written at least ONE book.
- National radio or television ministry.
- National columnist for major publication.
- Speak outside your church at least two times a year?
- A working actress, screenwriter or producer with credits.
- A magazine publisher.
- A Book publisher.
- A Christian Publishing Industry Professional
- Host a blog with thousands of followers?
- Have a podcast with thousands of listeners?
If you can check off at least two of the categories in the list above, please continue our application process by paying the $40 application fee. Click Here
NOTE: We will not process your application until this step is taken. Understand that this fee covers your first year of membership. If our membership chair determines that you do not yet qualify for membership, we will refund this fee.