What happens in a group?
- You will meet together twice a month, at regular intervals, via our Zoom.us account, an online conference place. This technology allows us to see one another on an online screen (computer or smart phone.)
- Your mastermind facilitator will ask you and other attendees four questions:
- What are you working on?
- What did you learn since we last met?
- What do you need help with?
- How can we pray for you?
3. Your meetings will last about an hour and a half.
These groups will not only build community, they will give you a jump start in the help you’ve longed for and the prayer you’ve wished for. Best of all, we will limit each group to 5 to 10 people so everyone can be heard.
(The length of time you stay in a group is up to you.)
Current Groups Accepting Members
AWSA Hollywood Group
- Tuesday AM Mastermind Group (General)
- Thursday PM Mastermind Group (General)
(use contact form below to check for openings in our established groups)